Cai For 2002 Civic Si

scottrtucker

I am actualy looking for specific pictures for this model. Does anyone out there have a 2002 Civic SI? I am not worried about installation difficulty. What I am concerned about is the pics I have seem on the Injen website that shows that CAI installed. It looks like they relocated the fuse box but I am not sure to where. It is a tight fit past the battery into the area behind the bumper and I don't want the install to be half-assed and that is why I am asking before purchasing.

Thanks for your response.

Scott Tucker

well i did some looking and found some cold air intakes. some look simple and all but thought you might like the web site...if you already dont have the site....air intake

I think he's looking for one installed on a Si, which to no avail I have found any.

Thanks to everyone for their input. I am specifically looking for install pics on a 2002 Si. The picture that Injen has on their web site does not have the fuse box on the drivers side strut tower that mine does and I am wondering how they get around it or relocate it. I am going to try to snap some pics of under my hood to show where I am concerned about. I will post those later.

Thanks,

Scott Tucker

You know...with a whole lot of 5th gen Civics out there, you would think there would be at least one pictorial for an AEM CAI install. Haven't found one. Found one for the Accords, Preludes, and Integras (as well as Focuses, Matrix/Vibe, and the like)...just not one of a 5th gen Civic. Odd I say.

I should just say I'm from MtSAC. No one knows where Walnut is, but you say MtSAC and every understands.

You know...with a whole lot of 5th gen Civics out there, you would think there would be at least one pictorial for an AEM CAI install. Haven't found one. Found one for the Accords, Preludes, and Integras (as well as Focuses, Matrix/Vibe, and the like)...just not one of a 5th gen Civic. Odd I say.

he's looking for pics of a 2002, that a 6th gen playa. :D

I installed my CAI (with some help from friends) without removing the bumper, I don't know how similar a new Si Civic and a 97 Integra are, but I really just took off the air box and intake tube and put on the aluminum intake and air horn, works like a charm.

Archived