wats up w/ this

lilcrxthatculd

i know this is a honda site and all but its all my honda driving friends always being like "im going beasting on mustangs" im a pround crx owner but im also building a 87 notchback mustang just to bust on my civic buddys that think they can beast on mustnags. i have alot of mustang friends and none of em hate on hondas because they respect wat they're doing

here in morgantown wv, there are tons of mustang frackers who yell f*ck you and give me the finger when i drive by. that's why i personally hate mustang drivers. i totally don't hate mustangs, just the stuck-up mo-fo's that think they've got the fastest thing on the street. i'm a hugh fan of my civic, and i've also got a '70 boss 302 mustang (i'll never mention again). but people don't have respect for other builders. i tried to give this nice saleen a thumbs-up and he replied with a big thumbs-down. that's what pisses me off. i've tried to compliment people on what they've done and it's like i get, "shut up, little honda ricer f*g...i would kill you if we raced." sorry people, didn't mean to go off, but i could write a book about being pissed off at these guys

i personally love the mustang and everything about it and respect wat ppl do w/ ther, wen they do it right. and i too have ran into the stuck up stang drivers but the stuck up ones are mostly the ones that know nothing about building them. and then i drop it into third and leave em. but i was just wondering w/ ppl hate on mustangs

^ that stang needs better tires real bad...

the only mustangs i respect besides the old school ones are the Shelby GT500

2007shelbygt500fordmustang.jpg

or the new Saleen Mustang, they look sexy.

2006_Saleen_Mustang_S281%20Coupe_Front.jpg

Archived