1st Gen Tl

UA2

what do you guys think of this TL in japan? 1-10? i think this kit is SOOOOOO clean! im going to have to give it a 10. i love the drop/kit/wheel combo.. although im not too crazy about the wheel but its still nice.. i dont think i can afford that whole kit though. mike knows what im talking about, right mike?? its the shipping thats stopping me from purchasing this damn kit! by the way, the grill you see is the same one i purchased. w00t

i kinda like those rims. i bet you think racing looking rims look good on a car like that huh?? i have racing looking rims on my car and ill take a pic of it sometime. you'll see how ridiculous it looks.. bleh (i bought these wheels only b/c i got a good deal..REALLY good deal on them)

i kinda like those rims. i bet you think racing looking rims look good on a car like that huh?? i have racing looking rims on my car and ill take a pic of it sometime. you'll see how ridiculous it looks.. bleh (i bought these wheels only b/c i got a good deal..REALLY good deal on them)

yea im a racing rims kinda guy, but for luxury cars, im notta crome kinda person.. like this one.. pimp car tho :laugh:

Archived