Newb Question

ObieTrice

Irecently got into an accident. Someone ran a stop sign and hit me. My bumper fell off and the thing that connects it too the car fell off as well. My friend called it a bumper mount but im not sure what he meant. Is this the same thing as a reinforcement or are there any other names for this because i cant find any bumper mounts listed in stores.

I dont think so, when I had the body kit that was on the car when I bought it replaced with the OEM pieces the guy at the body shop said I was lucky that the guy who put the body kit on didn't take off the connectors. So yeah there is other pieces you need to put a bumper on.

Irecently got into an accident. Someone ran a stop sign and hit me. My bumper fell off and the thing that connects it too the car fell off as well. My friend called it a bumper mount but im not sure what he meant. Is this the same thing as a reinforcement or are there any other names for this because i cant find any bumper mounts listed in stores.

You probably mean the bumper cover, and the "thing that connects it to the car" is the bumper.

Go to hondaautomotiveparts.com, you'll be able to pull up an illustration of all of the related parts, so you can better determine what you need.

Archived