Spray paint

ObieTrice

The other day i went to my friends shop to see how much it would be to paint my front bumper n he said if u buy spray paint ill do it for free. He said because my car is whit this would be no problem n it would look normal. This sounds ridiculous is it? Or would it work?

I primered my eclipse black...it was great. Somebody opened a door on my car and would freak out....id be like oh no big deal.....pull out a can of primer *SSSSSSSSSSSSSS* *SSSS* *SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS* ......all better now lol

My friends sprayed their two hondas flat black. Looks sweet as hell, especially when they're wet. They look like stealth cars now since they blend in with the road so much.

You can also fix a lot of little stuff on your car with the exact match spray paint. I did my entire roof. Doesn't look perfect but it's better than being completely sunspotted and whatnot.

Just be careful not to wax it for a while. It will mess it up.

The other day i went to my friends shop to see how much it would be to paint my front bumper n he said if u buy spray paint ill do it for free. He said because my car is whit this would be no problem n it would look normal. This sounds ridiculous is it? Or would it work?

If you want to rattle can it, go to a local paint supplier and have your color put into a spray can.

Archived