Motorex...

So I was flipping through my imagestation account and felt like posting these pics up from Motorex. Summer last year, my friend wanted to visit old friends, so we went down to Motorex. They let us mosey around the garage...so yah nice to see the Spoon S2 as well as the Blitz Skyline that roamed the autobahn. ENJOY!

fdba9078.jpg

fdba9076.jpg

this is the TF&TF Skyline...changed a bit from the movie...

fdba906f.jpg

Motorex is an awesome company. Post some pictures that come up though, half of them don't show up.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

56k :p my DSL :D

Motorex is an awesome company. Post some pictures that come up though, half of them don't show up.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

56k :p my DSL :D

yah well, you can't be picky with imagestation. the pics are there. if you see red x's just right click on the red x and click on show picture. they should show up then...

Archived