Wheels

ImportGirl82

i know i defintly want to go low profile. I might do polish or chrome.i need to go to rent a rim, in albq.lol of course i will let everyoneknow whats going on. If anyone has rims suggestion or pic let me know. it doesnt hurt me to check them out.

those hubs or rims that you have on there right now don't look all that bad. i'm not really into chrome or polished myself but still. Anyway i like 5Ziegan (sp?), Motegi, and stock SI rims but what I wanted when i was goin through my red/white car themed idea i wanted these:

fcdae8d9.jpg

BUT my friend chris (80659sSol) finally told me that i'd need to do a full 4 to 5 lug conversion to get those rims on my car! that sucked

• 2 weeks later...
Guest QbanHonda

Well I'm deciding on Excel TZ10 w/ 17" low profiles for mine. I was thinking of white rims since my car is white. I mean I've check online to see how its going to look and I think its very nice. Just think the white is too plain so I'm thinking of putting some side stripes on it like a splash or something. Nothing to ricey.

Archived