Wow, another thread

Squashua

Alright, so I can't sleep, my g/f's snoring, and my cat won't stop scratching at me to pick it up, spoiled bastard, Lol. So this thread is just for me to talk about my racing night out here in Oklahoma City. If anyone that reads this has been to 39th on a Sat night, you know what I'm talkin' bout. I don't race though. I just cruise, burn up gas and make people jelous of my stereo, ^_^. Anywho, I saw 2 civics bout to go at it down the road and I'm behind them and they take off...I think about at 30 or so...and as soon as they did one of them lost a wheel...tire and wheel and all came flying off. Well that was pretty damn scary...having a wheel come at you and people next to you and you can't move too much, but it's cool, I avoided it. And I think a few dumbass highschoolers raced in their trucks against a Z28 and the pickups got pulled over (by one cop) and towed and the Z28 got away, Lol. I did race a Mazda 66?? Lol, I don't know, friend of mine's car. Anywho...I kept up with it, and it having a 6 cilinder and me a 4, and we both stock, I still don't know how that happened, lol, Lucky me I suppose. Well, those are my little stories for the weekend...next one next weekend, lol. Now I think I'm off to bed. Wore myself out typing this dam thing.

I drive a 93 civic lx Hell ya, Lol. I'm not going to say that I'm a good driver, I can drive real well though, I've literally been driving stick since I was 10, but hey. All I know is how to shift my clutch hella well, I guess.

And you kept up with a mazda 6... wow.

Question: If po was chasing you and the guy next to you for racing, would you pull over or keep on runnin? The po can only pull over one guy... but my 2nd question would be.. Do you think the PO would keep on chasing you, or the guy that pulled over?

Lol, like I said I have no idea how I did it. I'm sure if I tried I wouldn't be able to do it again. Who knows I'll try next weekend for sure...unless I get to take out the Volvo s40 (not my car obviously, Lol...g/f's dad's woot).

I don't really know what to say to that. I've kind of been in a similar situation though...I was going to Dallas to the airport and me and 5 other guys (driving buddies) were going well over 100 and a cop came after all of us...4 of the 5 guys pulled over and me and the guy just slowed down and kept going. The cop got all four of those guys, how sad.

Hmm, you're probably right. He probably would go for the one that was running, 'till he/she/it got away then he would be at a loss, end up in a bad neighborhood, radio won't work, and he's all alone, slowly vruising down the road. LOL :laugh::thumbsup:

lol my friend had a late 90's trans am ws6, he would cruise 45mph streets at 70-90, and as soon as he saw a glint of a cop car he would take off, all but one time he was gone before the cop even had a chance to pull out and chase him. he got pulled over once and got of with a warning for going 90, he told the cop his speedo was broken, i was like wft? nothin like going from 60 to 110 in just a couple seconds.

Archived