About Shinobi

..SSR..

Okay people. Use the ninja a.k.a Shinobi sparingly. He is to be used when in a flame war or when you prove someone wrong or something like that. Not when a new person comes on.

Hi, I'm new and drive a Civic, no i'm not blonde.

Hey girlie, show us your titties :ninja:

No one actually said the second thing but you get my point?

Nevermind, most of you are rice loving commies anyways......(more on that after 10 post).

ummm....who said you could make rules about shinobi? shinobi is mine and dev's creation. we named him for god's sakes!

shinobi is to be used when you flame somebody, or when you call dev a homo. there are also other appropriate times to use shinobi and you will know when to use him when you need to use him.

Hey girlie, show us your titties  :ninja:

this is not an appropriate time to use shinobi. instead you should have used 8) or :p or :laugh: or :D or even w00t maybe even :rockon: or :smoking: but not our beloved shinobi ------> :ninja:

Guest QbanHonda

Well shinobi is all yours I simply stated he was CUTE. Atleast someone or something online is CUTE. You don't see to many of those :laugh:

Archived