Lets see here...

SIR_VTEC

Well some of ya'll know i always have some kind of drama wit da females lol...but yea I wanted to know what you think....

well my ex-gf (Not my ex-fiance that was more of a problem) is living with me cause she really has no where else to go, and well the girl that i was seeing before her called me up and wants to start to kick it again. Well she's a really really extremely gorgeous girl like almost as much as that brazilian girl i posted up in the soccer thread lol. But yea the only thing i see wrong is well my ex still lives with me, so no time ever at my house, and she has a kid...boooo....but she's just like her mom a pretty little girl. So what I wanted to know is what do you guys think should I start talking to this chick again or just play it off like im too busy for ya lol...but yea she was telling me all this stuff like i really miss you and wish that we could start where we left off and what not (note: we really never dated just messed around) and well i thought about the girl ever since we parted ways (The reason why is because she had to move out of state temporairly), I dunno what do you think.

i say go for it man, screw the ex, shes just livin there not like you two are together, thats what i would do, the kid thing, eh, thats a toughy, but i say go for it to see where it goes for ya

If she has more going for her than just her looks, then I don't see why not. If you two were never really dating, though, then she may just want someone to "mess around" with again for a little while. If it's going to be anything more serious, then you'll need to be upfront with her about your ex that's living with you at the start.

If she has more going for her than just her looks, then I don't see why not. If you two were never really dating, though, then she may just want someone to "mess around" with again for a little while. If it's going to be anything more serious, then you'll need to be upfront with her about your ex that's living with you at the start.

I agree with that and also ask what she wants from you. I mean you don't wanna go into this thing thinkin your just gonna get play and she's lookin for a solid father type for her kid. Just ask her what she is expecting

I agree with that and also ask what she wants from you. I mean you don't wanna go into this thing thinkin your just gonna get play and she's lookin for a solid father type for her kid. Just ask her what she is expecting

I don't think this one has a kid. The one that is living with him has a kid.

Archived