Where do we go?

SiCivcCoupe

Hello everyone, my name is Bob and just recently bought a 95 civic coupe. My friend Brian has a 98 civic hatch and we love our cars. Who doesn't love civics right? Anyways our friend drives an SRT-4 and they have their car meetings so me and my friends want to know where all the civics meet up at. The whole racing scene has died around us over the past year and we would like to know where, if any, places there are for honda's to meet up with each other. If you could fill us in we'd be more than happy to drop by. We live over by Oak Lawn just so you can get an idea of were we are. Thanks for the Help.

Bob

i don't know where oak lawn is, but you could check honda-tech for meets. they have meets a lot. where i live everyone chills with each other, muscle heads and rice cakes...its sweet.

Man 90IntegraC1 that sounds like heaven. Everybody just revving their engines together in harmony, I think a tear just rolled down my cheek. Where I live the "tuners" stay by the Jack in the Box, and the Muscle heads stay by the Fry's. But it's pretty cool, driving at night you see all kinds of nice cars.

Archived