upper control arms

import142

if its the front , once you have upper balljoint seperated , only 2 nuts and bolts holding it on. back is easy bolt on spindle and bolt on chassis.

well the way he said it was confusing, to pull the front upper ball joints off you need a fork tool, also when you take the two 17mm nuts off the inside of the engine bay you will nee a chisel and hammer or something to take the flatt plate thing off, as our front shock is in the way, make sure when you put new ones in you tighten everything really good. to take the ball joint out you need pliers to pull out the pin, 14mm wrench i believe, take the nut off, put the fork between the ball joint and inner link and tap it gently untill it pops off, easy to do, you just need time and patience,

to take the ball joint out you need pliers to pull out the pin, 14mm wrench i believe, take the nut off, put the fork between the ball joint and inner link and tap it gently untill it pops off, easy to do, you just need time and patience,

Its a 17 too, I just did this yesterday.

never use a balljoint fork ever. youl destroy the rubbers. just take the crown nut off and smack it with a hammer on the spindle arm right under balljoint till it pops apart. thats how its done.

Archived