NOS Stickers

Vtec8785

nos stickers for free? well, you could write up the company and say something like "i recently bought a nitrous system from my local nitrous oxide systems dealer and it didn't come with any stickers!!! can you guys send me some so that i can give you free advertising and make my car look ricey at the same time? thanx"

that should get you some free stickers from NOS themselves.

hmm, i hope you weren't serious about the nos stickers, lol. if you want them, buy nos. simple as that. that way when you decide you want to put them all over your car, ehhh, then you'll at least be being honest, heh.

a fellow civic girl that i know (not ashley) was talking to me the other day about buying Greedy stickers for her car. and she doesn't have anything Greedy on it...i gotta learn her a thing or two about rice :crazy:

hehe, could also be cause it's not greedy, it's greDdy ;) haha, just being a pain in the ass... and yes, please tell her, do not promote rice :p

Archived