3000gt Pics For Everybody...(56ker Friendly?)

drone007

:laugh::laugh: when you did the codes...or when you uploaded the pics, what site did you use?

edit: oh, and i forgot to add...when i saw this thread name my heart skipped a beat..i was really getting my hopes up. are you on any 3kgt forums? if so, what are they? i'm sure you've heard of Dynamic Racing do you ever go to their forums?

edit number two: go back and in all your codes take out the ] thing after all the jpg's. it should work then

i figured i'd give the people something to look at in this thread:

matt monett's time slips for his stealth:

dr-matt-ets-new.jpg

matt's stealth:

dr-matt-rscv-new.jpg

no...its not a supra god damnit!!!:

a_joses1.jpg

in japan they are the "GTO"'s:

dr1-jk3.jpg

ohhhhhh so sweeeeeeeeet:

dr1-chrisp2.jpg

nice stealth:

mark_m_lg.jpg

ok, i think thats enough for now :D

"in japan they are the "GTO"'s:"

-says the 3000gt tour guide. :) haha

but yeah, i'm drone007 on the www.3si.org forum. that's the main 3kgt one. god, i'm addicted to it. :) you can learn so much from it

hmmm

96 3000GT base -prob. anywhere from 10k to 17k

96 3000GT SL -little bit more expensive than bases

96 3000GT VR4 -i haven't looked into it, but i would imagine a good one would go for more than 18k

96 3000GT Spyder -jeez, i have no idea

96 3000GT Spyder VR4 -well they started brand new at over 44k i think...

my prices might be a bit high for the bases and SLs...don't really know, cuz i mostly looked into 94 and 95s

96's should go for a few more thousand than the sl's and bases...you should expect to pay anywhere from 13-2x+ for a 96 3000gt.

hey drone007. whats your opinion on the spyders anyway? i don't really like them, but they are pretty cool. i'd rather get a straight up vr4 with a sunroof though...just my opinion.

i think the spyders are awesome just because they are pretty unique. as far as modding them, well i wouldn't do that really. :) for autocross, they would suck because they have more body flex, for dragging they would suck because they are even HEAVIER than normal VR4s (if that's possible ). but there were only like 90 made in 96 if i remember correctly. its some amazingly low number :o

Archived