Pro-jo's

Hey, i just picked up a set of projector lights for my '01 civic ex sedan, and was wondering how easy/difficult the install application will be? There's a plug and then what seems to be if i stand correctly- a red wire which should be the power, and a white one that i am assuming would be the ground??? Is it a pretty straight forward swap?

Help :o any/all advice would be great!! :thumbsup:

Hey, i just picked up a set of projector lights for my '01 civic ex sedan, and was wondering how easy/difficult the install application will be? There's a plug and then what seems to be if i stand correctly- a red wire which should be the power, and a white one that i am assuming would be the ground??? Is it a pretty straight forward swap?

Help :o any/all advice would be great!! :thumbsup:

hey...k...nobody knows??? what the heck do i do?? i refuse to pay some monkey to do the install for me :crazy:

I'm guessing i'm best to just try and taclke it...see what happens -lol!

still open to advice though!!

~peace-out~

It didn't come with plugs to plug them in like stock? It should have if they were made for your car. Are they the angel eye parts that you have to hook up seperate? Let me know and I can help you.

thanx for your willingness! finally got it all figured out...w/ a few mods-silicone and such, they are all preped and ready to install :thumbsup:

the angel eyes are so sweet...projector's are the sh*t!! :p

Archived