d15b7 nice comp

95Puresol

if u have read my profile it told u that i do all custom stuff on my sol so i did more research for my small d15b7 and found pistons,cam,ect. i talked with some honda techs at my local honda dealership and some other people to ask some unusual ?'s. the main concern i had was building the d15 head so i started asking ?'s and calling people. the ?'s were about using d16 valves,retainers,ect. except the camshaft they all told me that the heads were almost alike except for the extra coolant jackets so the valves and everything would work. about a week later i went to amechine shop to have blueprints drawn up, they told me that the compresion w/o the thicker head gasket was roughly around 8.1 which is lower than the d16's what would be a good boost level for that comp?

i would but thats seems to me to be a cheap "b16" and everyone is going to that. plus after im done with me wide body ill post pics and let u see what i mean by custom work that i do. thanx for the reply though

hrmzz custom work haha, where are you from.

Archived