This is great

Why? Thay don't know me, let them say what thay want. Fawk them.:thumbsup:

yea,... im always trying to be nice to but sometimes people see that and they try too take advantage. an i don't like seeing it happen to others. Though you don't know them so long as your in the right there is no worry, stand up for yourself cause at the end of the day you don't know then so why you letting them disrespect you? would there be a difference if you knew them?

I look at like this...

I know the trueth about my self so why should I care what some one 1,000 miles away says.

Let them think what thay want, so beleive what you want its youre choese I dont care.

If thay get off saying things like that then let them htay probably have no life so thay have to make

some one else look bad to feal good about them selfs.

FYI, Im a 20 year old strait male who has a wife and a good life(most of the time). I live in St.Petersburg Florida and own a 91 CRX and a 94 Civic DX. I work in my familys resrerant and am trying to get in to Police work for Fort Lawderdail Florida(about 4 hours away from my house). I enjoy haveing fun, shooting my guns,

rideing my dirt bike, driveing my cars, working personal security for the Jump Off Squad(a loakal groop), and

racing BMX. I dont care what people think about me because I KNOW the facts.

I look at like this...

I know the trueth about my self so why should I care what some one 1,000 miles away says.

Let them think what thay want, so beleive what you want its youre choese I dont care.

If thay get off saying things like that then let them htay probably have no life so thay have to make

some one else look bad to feal good about them selfs.

FYI, Im a 20 year old strait male who has a wife and a good life(most of the time). I live in St.Petersburg Florida and own a 91 CRX and a 94 Civic DX. I work in my familys resrerant and am trying to get in to Police work for Fort Lawderdail Florida(about 4 hours away from my house). I enjoy haveing fun, shooting my guns,

rideing my dirt bike, driveing my cars, working personal security for the Jump Off Squad(a loakal groop), and

racing BMX. I dont care what people think about me because I KNOW the facts.

i wanna dirt bike :p

Archived