Door Speakers

optional187

what up peeps! i gotta get some new door speakers cause the ones i have now are...well they suck. and they're busted. so, any recommendations? i don't really want to get to much cause i don't want to have to power them with a amp or anything. and i don't exactly have a who pile of cash to throw around, however i do have half a pile! so yeah, what do you guy's think i should get?

also, my speakers only make that god awful "brak brak brak" noise when the mid's and high's hit...its not the low's in the back speakers. and it only does that damn noise sometime's...could it just be bad wiring? i took out the speaker in my drivers side door and disconnected it and reconnected it but that didn't really help, just made things worse cause i had my radio on while i was doing it (i had to drown out the "beep beep beep beep" of the door adjar alarm thing.)

help me out, i am at a total loss in this area.

instead of me naming brands that you probably can't afford, which im not saying that you cant, but to save time.. just go to your local audio store and just look around for some door speakers thats within your budget. try best buy, circuit city, hell...walmart even sells some. make sure you know your door speaker size. i think yours are 5.25" good luck

Archived