prelude vs. integra gs-r

shorty89

so im planning on buying a del sol here in a couple months and i want to do an engine swap so ive been asking questions. a good friend of mine tells me swap a prelude into it. everyone else is telling me the oil pan is gonna ride too low and its more work than its worth and im going to have to replace axles and crap. i keep getting told to just put a gs-r in it but i want as many opinions before i buy the motor and get myself in too deep. p.s. someone told me about one of the two maybe not being turbo compatible...i think thats what they said anyway...just need some input on that and if you have any other suggestions...hit me up

yea that exactly what I did and I'm very glad I did. I was planning on a swap, but I found my VTEC sol for $4150, and I sold my s model for $4000, just to show you how much money I saved... plus the VTEC model has 4 discs, power everything, all that good stuff...

Archived