vlv train

i am in the process of rebuilding my b18c1 cylinder head and i have run into a slight problem. i need to get the springs out to check and measure the rest of my components. i cant do tht however because i cannot find the f****** tool any where. now my question to you is DO YOU KNOW WHERE I CAN GET THE DAMN THING!!!! or at least what the model # is.

no model number lots of different valve spring compressors on the market. do like ssr says go get a good brand name one , brand name comes with lifetime warranty too worth the extra money rather no name tools.

Socket works to take them out, not put them back in.

Snap-on (there is a copy of it, which is what I use) is the only one I would use. Bolts to the head and you can do it with the head still mounted on the engine.

• 2 months later...
Socket works to take them out, not put them back in.

Snap-on (there is a copy of it, which is what I use) is the only one I would use. Bolts to the head and you can do it with the head still mounted on the engine.

TRU!. however i have had the whole torn down for almost year. so it would work as well. im prolly just gonna go with the snap tool. becuase it can hold the valve from the bottom.

Archived