Attention: Del Sol Owners

CRG7

Please spread the word to other del Sol owners about Honda Forums. The more people that know about it, the more people that join, and therefore more discussion.

This forum is very inactive, so we really need to get started on this.

Some ideas:

- If you are on AIM (or other instant messenger), place a link to HF in your buddy profile, away messages, etc.

- If you are on other web boards, that allow the posting of other board links, please make a topic for HF and/or place a link to HF in your signature.

Please feel free to provide any additional ideas.

Thanks!

Ashley

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi all! I was browsing the internet for motor spec. when I found this froum. I just got my turbo sol running again throw a rod makeing a run on the highway. :crazy: that is why I have the b2 it wasn't my frist choses but I got it for cheap.:thumbsup:

Anywho, What are some of the plans for next year with your sol's.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Hi all! I was browsing the internet for motor spec. when I found this froum. I just got my turbo sol running again throw a rod makeing a run on the highway. :crazy: that is why I have the b2 it wasn't my frist choses but I got it for cheap.:thumbsup:

Anywho, What are some of the plans for next year with your sol's.

Well, I got soem BIG plans for mine htis year, the first of which are being done as we speak.

Me cars with a UK company at the minute, having:

Lambo Lift Doors

S2000 Front Bumper

Streetfighter2 sideskirts

Kingdom own Rear Skirk

-60mm Lowered all round

18" Axe Alloys

Arospeed Cold Air Intake

Crystal Indicators/Repeaters (front)

Black rear light clusters

Debadged

Full Respray

Tahts this years plans altogether, MAY have enough ££ to get a Purple Bottle installed, not sure yet.

Next year, either do an engine swap, or get this one supercharged, not sure which yet.

:)

Ps, any comments about it being rice, eat me... Spent a lot of time with Adobe Ps, trying different bits for a look thats cool, before I came to this. May be rice in the US, here in the UK, it WILL be a headturner....

Depends What ur into really, were both in the UK, But we'd mod our sols differently :). Ive gon for a subtle look @ 16" lightweight (4kg per wheel) Wheels, Buddy club body, Champion White respray , Omnipower Coilovers & thats it for visuals. The Rest is going on the engine.... Engine swap originally planned , however I want a trophy this year & ive set my sites on Group A at York raceway.

Group A = "Pocket Rocket class" - Upto 1600CC - No Nitrous - No Forced induction

Just 1.6 litre all Motor racing :D

Heya DHead, sounding good m8.

Im not so massively up for the speed/racing for this one, it was actually my wifes wedding present from me, so, speed aint all that essential, but looking crap hot IS.

Having said that, I use the car just as much as her, if not more at the minute, and I DO enjoy a little "tete a tete", with the little nova/punto/cincecento/insert shed car thats been covered in sticky backed plastic and ram raided halfords here, a sol even in its standard form makes them crap, and drop 2 gears to try and pass.....

York raceway eh, been a while since I went down that way, hafta lettus know when u on down there, I'll have a trot down and see ya win your trophy.. (County Durham for me, so just an hours drive....)

Lol, well a mackem eh... My missus is an ARDENT fan, as well as me Stepson, and all that side of the family...

Naaah, I aint been down to the arnie, but, might have a pootle up when the 'sol is back, ill let you know when, you wont miss it

;)

ello to you 2 :)

Was a Sol down arnie tonight, full buddy club kit, in red , CF hood , black rims with polished lip

not forgetting a 300+bhp non VTEC engine, atleast... claimed to be a 300+

Although on closer inspection it did have an IC & TC

Aye , you 2 bud :). Car being released from Tyne Dock 2morro, took a pic of it earlier :D (red the one sadly , not the Silver one. Although the Silvers a standard 1.6 VTEC, me red ones a 1.6 VTEC SiR with LSD :D)

Tyne_1_mini.jpg

Had a kinda Ephihany since the plans of the bodykit & after see'ing the car in the flesh with the Aim of a Drag winner , Its now been decided that NO bodykit will be mounted onto the Del Sol :).

Maybe just a Front Splitter for Aerodynamics

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived