LEGEND ADVICE?

I just purchased a 91 Legend Coupe LS. so i hear there's not to much tuning available for this car besides some of the basics. are there any problems i should look out for that commonly seem to effect these rides (109K) also what would be a good start for work on this vehicle (besides an oversized stupid body kit) are turbo's available for this model? are weaponR intakes he best way to go? wheels? preciate all the help i can get.

thanks

for one thing theres many diff intakes you can buy weaponr is just one(nothin special). second you can turbo anythin that runs on fuel , lol. wheels are preference i guess whatever you like dude.

i plan on getting a ka7 legend..

not much mods you can do(engine) but alot of people like the oem look.. i mean it is a luxury vehical.. but i see alot of people with jdm one piece headlights. i like it, it looks alot cleaner but expensive. just remember if your broke you can always get clear corners lol. oh as far as interior, dont mess it put painting it, it looks great as is. join the acura-legend.com theres alot of stuff you cant do like turbos(except on the first gens) nsx motor swaps. but if anything just read the fax, i see some of the users with RL 3.5L V6 swaps. :ph34r:

i wanna buy a ka7 soon, JDM blackhousing lights, GS rims pretty much clean KA7

Archived