suspension and Brakes

Batman

I know I want to convert my CRX to 4 wheel disk brakes what do I need to get to do this? I also need to know if I should buy a set of gas shockes or just go with coilovers? I will be useing uper and lower strut braces, anti role braces, and a camber kit. What should I do?

replace the stock brakes imo...the rear drums are a decent setup and last..go coilovers not gas...stay with tien as iv heard good things and have those on my car...rear brake conversions can be bought from jeg.com or jc whitney... they are pretty pricy..they avg around 500 i belive

and if ur going fast enough that the stock brakes wont slow you down, try attacthing a parachute to the rear of the car.

just my input

Its not that the brakes will not slow me down its more of the fact I have never seen it done to a CRX and I think it would be pritty sweet to have. I like to do things that make my car stand out, like if every thing goes as planed I am going to put a 2k2 Civic EG frunt end on my 91 CRX. I know it will not fit but I can fabricate it so it will. I think the more it is diferent the better.

Archived