will this fit

92civic21

you guys are all the same........its only good if you say it is....huh?

Ah, well, it's good to see that you've figured that out. Dual exhaust won't help your horsepower on a 4cyl. It is only good on systems that require 2 headers, and not 1.

Actually that's a misconception. It's not too much flow, it's the fact that certain setups will not flow as well. For example a 3" exhaust on a stock setup would not flow as well as a 2.5" because the exhaust won't e able to reach maximum velocity in too large of piping. Same deal with a dual exhaust setup on a 4 banger.

I don't think you'll find any dual exhausts for a civic, so you'll probably have to have one made. If that's the case, I would run 2 1/4" piping from the front, then when it splits drop it to a 2" for each side. That's my suggestion, if you have to have dual exhaust. Get a good resonator for the single pipe section and a couple of good mufflers and it should sound pretty decent.

I did forget to mention to make sure that the shop that does it uses all manderal bent piping. The resonator and mufflers will probably run you around 250 and your looking at probabaly 200 in piping and labor. So I'd guess around 450 total.

you could do what I'm going to do. I'm gonna get a big V8 magnaflow for a V8 with dual outlets, cut out the spare tire well, and weld a thick square piece of steel in it's place. then the magnaflow will be placed where the tire well was and come out as duals.

but I don't think you need that much muffler for your car. so, I don't know. I was just throwing out an idea.

You don't have to have them but it's illegal in most places to not have them(If you care). I have a test pipe and it's great performance wise. I can smell a odor from not having it and the exhaust is a lot louder without it compared to my friend who has a cat on his civic which is basically just like mine.

Archived