It's Been Awile But I'm Back

boostin_accord

hey guys i figured i would throw myself on here and say hey, i haven't visited for a while so i figured, what the hay

for those of you who don't know my name is nate. I own a 96 black honda accord 2 door. i just finished a major install:

Clarion 7" motorized screen/ dvd in dash player (the new one)

Clarion 5.1 hidaway module

Audison Lxr6sr amplifier

RS audio signiture components up front with an extra midbass and tweet in the center of the dash.

RS audio pro components in the rear for the surround

RS audio signiture 10" woofer in fiberglass box in the side of the trunk

ask me about specifics

also the car has a 1.5 inch drop via ebachi springs and koni shocks

transplanted H22a with a turbo and apexi R1 exuast

17" hre 540 series wheels

More than likly yes, RS auido is a new brand from germany, my buddy Jake is the sole distributor for the brand in the US. To me they are hands down the best thing out there. i would put a pro series agianst just about any component on the market, the RS base i have would compare to MB Quarts reference, and they are half the money, the RS signiture that Boostin has are the top of the line, run like 5k retail and now that i think of it i know who he is because i was there when he picked the things up. I can vouch for his car by the way and yes, it is fast as hell.

Archived