Racing Videos

darksaint

When you are out racing, at least when I do, it's anywhere between 9 PM and 1 AM, which means it is difficult to capture video, especially high speed full color video with a conventional camcorder. My friends and I usually go out in a big group and take turns racing various cars...like the V6 stang I was talking about, my friend in his Civic raced him first, then I did, then my friend's V8 stang, and then my other friend's z28 Camaro. (He eventually got sick of getting his ass kicked and ran to the freeway)

We captured a lot of video but it is really crappy. If you use a camcorder to record your kills, what do you use? Digital with nightshot and a half decent zoom is what I am looking for currently.

Yeah we are going to try to borrow a $2k camera from my friend's school, he's the webmaster of the school (learned a thing or two from me of course ;)) so he has access to stuff. Firewire linkup, all ready to go... mmm... now if only he would stop shooting the dashboard and look out the window!!! :mad:

lol, its hard with a digital camera (not a camcorder..just a camera) to get good pics of the road and your dash while driving. i got some pics of me doing 100+ on a dirtroad out here where i live but my friggin battery went dead as soon as i tried to put them up on my computer. i'll buy a battery tomorrow if i remember and i'll go ahead and post them bad boiz up for you all to see :D

Yeah hopefully my posse will get some nice videos and I'll take you all on a virtual tour of Springfield Ohio, specifically Main St. Not much to see but hey. Lots of cops and lots of roads to turn down to evade them. :)

Archived