What Clutch?

WRX Driver03

a lot of people are tellin me exedy. but i think i'm gonna go with either act or clutch masters. ugh!!! i can't decided!!! its all good, i'll probably end up going with the clutch masters...anybody know a good online store i can purchase it from? oh wait...i'll go ahead and put this in my other thread. :D

go with clutch masters. and back to the try thing mine is stacked sky high with boxes of all sizes. i mean it is about 3 foot tall. but only about 11 of them are for me. most i rapped and stacked cause i was bored and wanted to get it done before i rush to do it.

a lot of people are tellin me exedy. but i think i'm gonna go with either act or clutch masters. ugh!!! i can't decided!!! its all good, i'll probably end up going with the clutch masters...anybody know a good online store i can purchase it from? oh wait...i'll go ahead and put this in my other thread. :D

Everyone I know that has had Clutchmasters and ACT have preferred ACT... I have a Clutchmasters Stage 3 in the CRX, but I only drove it once since it's been in there, so I can't tell you how I like it, ehh...

Archived