Uh....i Think My Parents Wanna Uh...

TLontheDL

i got home from taking my final today and they shoo'ed me out of the house. my old man gave me 60 bucks and told me to go eat dinner (b/c moms didnt cook) and do some Christmas shopping... i think they wanna get their freak on!!!!!!

the thought of it just makes me cringe bleh omg :glare: :mellow::crazy:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

um well i did go out and get food. i didnt want to go in a restaurant eating by myself so i went to get fast food. i took my time eating and went straight to the mall. bought me a pair of slacks from structure and a boxer. i guess this is a good thing but damn, i can't say i wished my parents got their freak on more often, you know???? thats disgust!! bleh bleh bleh

yeah, that's not so bad tho, at least he made you leave... my dad is rather blunt about it all, like when I was 16 he was showing me wedding pictures and he took one of my mom grinning really big and asked me "do you know why she is grinning so big" I was like yeah, she just got married, and he said "no, its cuz she knows as of that day she never has to give another blow job again." my dad's always saying crap like that to me... its not cool :(

HEY I THINK ITS ADORABLE WHEN TWO GROWN UPS STILL MAKE LOVE TO EACH OTHER AND SHOW THEIR LOVE. NOT LIKE NOW A DAYS EVERY TAKES SEX AS A GAME AND NOT SERIOUSLY. :heart:

yeah, cool, go have fun but don't tell your children about it...

and sex isn't a sport, its a necessity

lmao. damn mark. i never knew you were a poet.

mark's a poet

i got the ice so i show it

if you try an touch me in my car

i'll kill you and send you to the kiddy bar

hondachicka may be tl's

but ashley's all mine

if you don't believe me

look at the sig...it took me time

as for post whoring

i gotta do something not boring

it brings life to this place

instead of making it a disgrace!

what what!!! who da pimp now huh! :D

Yo, yo.

My name is Dev and I'm here to say post whoring is what is going with da forum today.

This has become a battle of the raps, TL just got so scared he just got the craps.

CivicEX isnt any better, his momma just told me he is a bed wetter.

Now I'm gonna end this short rap, anyone who steps up next is sure to get capped.

Peace.

:laugh:

yeah, sorry. just playin. we don't really mean it. hell, ashley will never be mine :sad: oh well.

i am alone though...anybody wanna buy me? i'm buy one get one free...and the one you gotta buy to get the other one free is half price, and 2/$5...so that makes me 1.25. plus, i have a two coupon's taped to me for 75 cents off...so that makes me free plus tax. :laugh:

Well I aint noone's. So I don't know what ya'll talking about. But my opinion is sex shouldn't be a game nor a sport it should be about love and expressing your feelings towards the person u are with. Now I know why half of you are alone.

golly gosh, i was only kidding.... :rolleyes:

yeah, sorry. just playin. we don't really mean it. hell, ashley will never be mine :sad: oh well.

i am alone though...anybody wanna buy me? i'm buy one get one free...and the one you gotta buy to get the other one free is half price, and 2/$5...so that makes me 1.25. plus, i have a two coupon's taped to me for 75 cents off...so that makes me free plus tax. :laugh:

LOL!! man, i haven't had a laugh like that in years!! dude, i wouldn't buy you if you were free with a rebate :laugh: im just teasing.. dont take it seriously now! :ninja:

Archived