Hmmm

L.I.S.A

My Prelude is in need of a new look. It's an 84, and I don't have too much money. I need to do *something* to it. Any specific ideas?

LoL, I know it's such a short question.. But -sigh- i'm not too keen with cars, and it's my first, so any help would be nice! :) Thankies

what have you done to it so far? if you haven't done anything i'd suggest looking for some nice head or tail lights for a new look. maybe even clear corners if you want.

btw: how old are you? the reason i ask is because you say its your first car...

I am 17. LoL. I turn 18 in two months.:-X

thats cool...i'm the youngin of the board. only 16 :crazy:

anyways, you decide on anything yet? or any thoughts?

Not really. I had to buy two new headlights a few weeks ago because both of my low beams were out. I guess I didn't notice one was out, and then the other one went out shortly afterwards.. i was thinking about new rear lights.. But, I have to save up money for a new windshield. It has a crack in it that goes almost all the way across. So, it's probably going to cost me a lot to fix it. Oh, I need new subs, and a CD player.. My tape player doesn't work. I even got a tape stuck. lol.. Oopsie daisies. Anyways... enough rambling..

Hey.. Being young isn't so bad.

thats cool...i'm the youngin of the board.  only 16  :crazy:

anyways, you decide on anything yet?  or any thoughts?

Not really. I had to buy two new headlights a few weeks ago because both of my low beams were out. I guess I didn't notice one was out, and then the other one went out shortly afterwards.. i was thinking about new rear lights.. But, I have to save up money for a new windshield. It has a crack in it that goes almost all the way across. So, it's probably going to cost me a lot to fix it. Oh, I need new subs, and a CD player.. My tape player doesn't work. I even got a tape stuck. lol.. Oopsie daisies. Anyways... enough rambling..

the windshield *shouldn't* cost too much... the new one on my crx cost like $109 with them coming to my house to install it :crazy:

thats cool...i'm the youngin of the board.  only 16  :crazy:

anyways, you decide on anything yet?  or any thoughts?

the windshield *shouldn't* cost too much... the new one on my crx cost like $109 with them coming to my house to install it :crazy:

Eh, my mom thinks that it is going to cost me about 400 bucks. HMM.. Money I don't have! blah.. Time to get a weekend job!

Archived