Zc Motor ????? Partii Heh...

domestic_eater

Well again i have a couple more questions to you katz out there, yea im new to tha swappin n shtuff, but yea my engine is running super rich...does that go away at all? Also i jus went through two sets of spark plugs in 2 months...i know thats not suppose to be happening at all, but yea also my idle is very low...like sometimes its at 500rpm's and im like WTF? Also when i checked my oil...i can smell a mixture of gas and oil...its really running rich...Also my check engine light goes off..im guessing its because of my oxygen sensor so im goin to have to replace that, but is that part of the problem of the engine running rich? But yea please peeps get back to me...oh yea they re-wired my engine using my DX wire harness...but yea im in desperate need of some help and info...cause this is my only form of trasportation to work and back for now, also another quick question is where can i find a front camber kit for a 1990 CRX DX? i need to find one thats a decent price.....I KNOW ZCREX knowz some crap about ZC's heh, but yea peace out katz hit me back up!!!

Note: i have a ZC Motor, fuel pressure regulator set at 26, an old oxygen sensor.

:mad::mad::mad: Dammit Dammit...Dammit!!! i ahte my brother...alwayz not loggin off his damn screen name...FAWK!!! :mad: By the way I WAS THE ONE THAT WAS ASKIN THE QUESTIONS AND STARTED THIS POST HAHA...........sorry i was under my bros screen name.

yea my car does that sometime...i mean im like holy crap my car is about to explode cause it shakes so damn much, but i mean all i do is tap the gas a bit and its fine but i mean it runs too rich...would a new O2 sensor help? :D

Archived