what can I do with a 96 Acura TL

ok I've been through 4 suped up civics already and I'm about to get a 96 Acura 2.5 TL. I just wanna know what you can do with these cars? These are more luxury type cars and obviously you might not be able to do much but does anybody have any ideas? I'm looking into things like bodykits, cold air intakes, rims, exhausts, and all those kind of things I used to do on my civics. Any suggestions?

as far as performance parts go, there is nothing..absolutely nothing for the car. There is a air filter made for the car.. For exhaust, there is nothing there either but you could get a universal one and use that or if you know anybody who can custom make you one that would work too.

For body kit, you can get them from andysautosport.com or other places. If you do a search on yahoo, there are a couple places but not much. Of course there are some from Japan but you'd have to find a way to get that over to the states. It looks like this:

283349_14_full.jpg

ua3b.jpg

JULY_2204010.jpg

Here are some from the US:

9832TLF.jpg

9832TLFULL.jpg

acura0146co.jpg

acura0054kj.jpg

acura0082bw.jpg

if your interested in the kit of the white car from the US, let me know and I'll give you the contact info.

dam that looks beautiful! Thanks for the help. Appreciate it alot. I want that same bodykit for that black TL you showed. Its fawkin hot. Ya I figured I coudn't do anything with the car performance-wise but the bodykit, exhaust, and rims I'll definately do. Thanks again.

dam that looks beautiful! Thanks for the help. Appreciate it alot. I want that same bodykit for that black TL you showed. Its fawkin hot. Ya I figured I coudn't do anything with the car performance-wise but the bodykit, exhaust, and rims I'll definately do. Thanks again.

which black one? the 2 black one from japan or the black one from the US?

saw it in a old thread before.. its the inspire badged TL.

i love the way you dont make it look like you're trying too hard to get noticed. just basic mods to exterior and no stupid red crap or anything.

plus i love the rims.

Archived