airbags

B18C1vic

i want to take my passenger side airbag out so i have more room under my dash for nitrous bottles. i bought a timer for the srs light to stay on for 6 seconds in order to fool the guy inspecting my car every year. i just want to know if hondas have some sort of safety switch that makes it so the car wont start if the airbags arent working. all suggestions are welcome

you know if you dont have anything nice to say then dont say anything at all. but when you get pulled over with a bottle in ur trunk then dont come cryin to me. and just for the record, fawk you, butthead. why are you always tryin to shoot down people's ideas, bitch. whats the matter, dont have any good ideas of your own. fawk off man, i bet you are just as much of an butthead in real life as you are on here. i bet you are lonley. i bet you are always on one of those phone sex lines or sex chat rooms. get a f*cking life and stop being such a weiner.

fist off, dont bitch at ssr its not gonna get you anywhere, you get used to him eventually, but as for your question, i hhonestly dont know if theres a safety thing thatcuts it out, your best bet is to disconnect thebattery, then disconnect the airbag, thhen reconnect the battery and see if it starts, thats the only thing i could tell ya, i applaud your efforts tho, id like to see pics if it actually turns out good

Archived