Modding my Teg... Yes or No

cs_729

I have a 92 acura integra rs. I bought it off this old lady that dosnt really drive anymore, and i gotta steal on it at $2400(canadian). I was planing to spend 5000 originally on a nice teg, but deicede to get this one instead becuase it was hella cheap. The car drives awsome, having only 168000 km on it and being that it is totally stock besides a new muffler and new, wider exhaust pipes that i just put in. The one thing thats ruthless about the car is the colour :( its TEAL. I was seeing what you guys think i should do to my car, i DESPERATLY want to paint it, and i wanna put sum engine mods on it, i was thinin turbo, but i want to keep it as my daily driver. Lemme know what i should do

Thanks!!

P.S. Im tinting my 5 windows this weekend to try to make the colour not so gay

Yeah thanks for the info.. I really do like my car. Hehehe the only thing is one of the guys that lives just 2 blocks down from me has a 93 gs, painted white lol, not the kinda pearl, championship white liek the type-r but still white, but i LOVE the look of his car. Since i dont really want to cramp his style, i was thinkin bout black, Any other good colours on a teg?. Also is it practical to use a turbo on a daily driver?, i do want sum more power, but dont want to blow my engine and was seeing if that was safe. I think the majority of the stuff i will get from my car will be from e-bay, SOOO CHEAP!!(not cheap generic crap for me though) looking at getting new front, leather racing seats cuz the dirver one is kinda thrashed, ripped and cigarette burns. PLEASE gimmie sum more advice, im a real noob :-"

P.S. Anyone know of someone who is sellin a jdm front end conversion in Vancouver, Canada or a good place to get one. Thanks for the help

you dont sell a jdm front end conversion.. just gotta do it yourself.. its a lot of modification.

is it a 5 spd?

turbo would be fine if you just kept it on low psi. black is fine but championship white is type r white.

just to get substantial power, you can get intake, exhaust, ?underdrive pullies?, or go ls-vtec.

lowering the car i would go with omnipower adjustable coilovers, and some tokiko shocks/struts.

anymore help just ask..:thumbsup:

Ahhh dude this is great, awsome advice. I liek JUST bough a AEM cold air intake off ebay about 5 mins ago hahah. And i have just a cheap generic muffler with new pipes, but the thing sounds actually REALLY good. I also heard about gettin a new intake manifold (JG edlebrock, or skunk2) for sum more power. And whats underdrive pulleys?, i dunno that much about cars, but am trying to learn. Also how much do you think the omnipower coil overs and the toiko shocks/struts run me?. I also want to throw on a nice wheel tire package, any good suggestions? I was looking on ebay and people sell jdm front end convertions. But how would i do the jdm front end convertion?.

Thanks a bunch for the info

yeah 5 dollars for an aem intake is awesome.. nice

i would say skunk 2 intake manifold, dcsports header, apexi n1 exhaust, tru-power underdrive pullies.

underdrive pullies bring down the force of the air conditioning, power steering, windows, and all the lights. it just takes all the power from the accessories and gives it to the engine.. some people say they dont do anything but my friend has a cavy z24 with U pullies, exhaust, and intake and he rips GSR's buttheads..

nice

if you get apexi n1 exhaust it has to be custom made, they don't make catbacks. you could get a skunk 2 or greddy or something nice. dont get an intake manifold, they don't do much. stick to i/h/e. if you're planning on turbo, your cai and headers wont do you any good.

Would it be worth it to buy a b16a2 jdm? or should i rebuild my engine and turbo it if i do decide to go down that road? :crazy::crazy: How much is it to buy a b16a2? (canadian or USD). Also i read some people talkin about vtech conversions, is that worth the while to do that?

wuts cw?? and what does cai mean??

championship white

cold air intake

if you got an "aem intake" off of ebay for $5.00, and it's in new condition, it's not an aem intake

BigBirdSucks- what does it depend on for the ls-vtec?.

And i didnt buy it for $5.00, i said i bought it 5 minutes ago, i bought it for $45USD plus shipping. Also have you guys heard of Bomz intake?, i saw them on ebay for like 15 dollars.

Archived