EXHAUST??

skunk 2

its more deep than loud, but its hard to even carry on a conversation while driving. It comes w/ a silencer. You'll regret it if you get one w/out a silencer. Long trips and driving around w/ passengers is less fun with the loud noise.:nuke:

i wanna get an exhaust for my ride its a 93 civic dx hatchback ....i wanted it 2 sound kinda loud....so what do ya think???

i hope where you live cops aren't buttheads like over here

i have a 2 1/4 custom straight pipe w/o cat w/o resignator with a custom "stock looking" muffler..its pretty loud(when i gun it) and it sounds good...better than gettin pulled over everytime a cop sees me

91h22accord.....oh snap my car looks just like yours.....but different color...same style....man i dont know you guys i mean all the ideas sound good....but i dont want cops busting tickets on my @$$....so keep on telling my your ideas people soon i'll pick an idea.....

91h22accord.....oh snap my car looks just like yours.....but different color...same style....man i dont know you guys i mean all the ideas sound good....but i dont want cops busting tickets on my @$$....so keep on telling my your ideas people soon i'll pick an idea.....

you have a 2000 Civic SI front conversion as well??

and BTW..over here in boston...silenser, no silencer..if its an altered exhaust..your gettin pulled over...if its loud or not..thats a different story....u can expect tickets for noise pollution, altered exhaust, hazardous material, disturbing the peace,,....pretty much all the BS they can come up with

if you're that concerned you could get some 90 degree piping and have it fabricated to fit behind the back bumper. my friend has a neon rt, piece of junk, but its pretty fast. he fabricated eveything himself. he welded his exhaust to fit out of sight. it looks completely stock and he ran a 14.6 at the track two weeks ago. haha.

Archived