HELP

you are suppose to have 1-6 digits. the previous owner prob gave you the wrong number. what you can do is bring your car to the dealership and they can get you the code. some will charge you and some wont. there might also be the code hidden in your car. sometimes it on the back of the radio, underneath your coin try or besides your glove compartment. check those 1st.

• 11 months later...

The code is useally not in the glovebox, thats useally the serial # for the car. Get that number then bring your car to your local delaership and they will punch it in the computer and get you your code... Ive done it several times. To save you further hassle... write down the code when they give it to you. Lol i had to go up there 3 times because i lost the code the first two.

Oops did not see that TL has posted this till after i posted. My bad.

I have to go to court with the whole license thing... The court date is actually on my 18th b-day, September 26th... Final setup on the trans is EX 1st-2nd, ZC 3rd, CX/DX 3rd for 4th, EX 5th, EX reverse (YAY) and EX final drive.

Im going to bed, have to be up at 7 for work. Peace all.

Archived