this has been a huge debate whether you turbo or supercharge but im just looking for some opinions. i have a d15 motor in my del sol. should i turbo or supercharge it or neither? i want some more horse power but in order to get it i need to do one of the above or just a b16sirII swap. ive put allot of money into the car and im thinking of maybe leaving the motor with the 4-2-1 header, aem cai, and greddy evo2 catback. what do you think?

mista bone has a d15b2 in his 95 hatch. stock block, cam, i/h/e, hydrid trans w/OEM final drive and he beats LS and B20 swaps all day long. I think he has 12xwhp

ok, now i have a d15 in my civic, and i was gonna do a mini-me, afterwards would my redline still be 5800? or would it go to 7200 because of the d16 head?

and whoudl that be turboable and still be reliable?

IMO, the D15 is junk. it's really not worth building. I know money is probably a bit tight and you don't want to spend a lot of money on a swap or forced induction. if that's the case, keep it all stock and keep the D15 in there. gas prices absolutely suck right now and you'll be angry at the world if you do a swap.

IMO, the D15 is junk. it's really not worth building. I know money is probably a bit tight and you don't want to spend a lot of money on a swap or forced induction. if that's the case, keep it all stock and keep the D15 in there. gas prices absolutely suck right now and you'll be angry at the world if you do a swap.

those are pretty much my thoughts

for the cost of a mini-me and then a turbo, you could probably do a b16sirII swap and most likely have more power

ditto

i thought the mini-me was a non vtec 1.6 with vtec head? i forgot all the engine terms >_<

people in slow cars make me laugh.

usually if your in that slow of a car, and you win, its because the other person didnt know you were racing them. people pull that crap on me all the time.

yeah they dont know we're racing when they yell out the window sayin "you wanna race?"

haha

mostly stock-basic tuners around here nothing good

i am selling my accord and getting a 99 civic hatch with bronze ff7 rims and tint and exhaust..

craps so bad you dont even know.

I got a D15... i never win races... but today i finally got my first victory... it was against a low rider truck with a 4 cylinder in it... i gave my car a big hug afterwards...

yeah i know the feelin. ive had one race, against a jetta, some dbag from school pulled up next to me and i actually beat him. havnt raced anyone since and dont plan to. i know what my cars capable of...good gas mileage and top down pimpin lol. keepin the record at 100%:thumbsup:

Archived