New as well

CivicGirl

Well funny thing about me finding this place. I was just surfing the net and bumped into a different place, and they didn't make me feel to welcome... So I went actually looking for a different Honda spot and this was the first one I found! So far I am liking it...

Well funny thing about me finding this place. I was just surfing the net and bumped into a different place, and they didn't make me feel to welcome... So I went actually looking for a different Honda spot and this was the first one I found! So far I am liking it...

to be honest, I'm not a big fan of a lot of Honda sites simply because most of the members are ignorant.

This is the second site I joined and I'm luving it. You guys are real kewl and nice!! The other place I was at they were real mean. I luv it here! Plan on being here for a long long time! Well as long as you will have me!! THANKS!

haha.. yes.. i knew youd be joking because im the best in the WORLDDDD.. im nervous about the rims though. they're white right now.. UGLY! even though the rims set the car off and make it look good. i just dont want to mess them up. i'll probably just drench them in mineral spirits and then sand away, after i take the balancing craps off.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived