05 Civic

h8tremorse

I have been looking for parts online and every place I go say that they only go up to the year 2000 for performance parts. Can the older parts fit on the 05 Civics like cold air intakes, tail lights, ect.. because of the difference of body styles or room in the engine compartment. so if you have any great online stores that have good prices and maybe offer parts for the newer Civics like 04-05's please let me know.

well the reason I am broke for now is that I didn't what payments so I paid cash for my honda but as far as ebay is concerned I think that is a great idea for a start

but back to my 1st question, can say a year 2000 part fit on a 2005 engine

None of the parts from earlier Civics will fit on 01+ Civics. There are plenty of places to find performance parts. Just do a Google search. I you have a specific part in mind, just ask in this thread, and I can give you some brands that make them for our car. You mentioned an intake earlier: AEM, K&N, Injen make intakes for our cars. Good Luck!

Archived