Gator On Dub

TLontheDL

its a nice car and ive seen the owner...its some thugged out vietnamese kid around the age of 18-20. i dont know how in the world he got that money so i know that foo's slangin.. ain't NO WAY he can make that much money to buy those wheels, cars, and air ride suspension.. well it is possible but i think he's either slangin or he's just straight up spoiled. he's got new wheels now though but them lowenharts are bad a*s..

if he got that much money, why can't he go for 40"? LOL jk

• 4 weeks later...

Hahahaha, Sorry Dude I cant help but laugh, If you were to ask what a 350 is in my car community you would be laughed out of it.

Anyway the truck is alright, I sure hope its not 4 wheel drive though.

Also I can think of 2 cars that are 1000 times more "pimp" than that.

68 Impala with hydrolics in the front.

65 cadillac, Pink, with fuzzy dice hanging from the rear view mirror.

there's a 'burban with 22's that sometimes comes around area. i've seen him on my way to work and school sometimes. there are also some other pimp trucks and cars...there was a new impala with 19's in the parking lot of my work the other night. but i gotta say, i'd still take a car with 17' racing-type wheels

Archived