Interior

Guest that1chrisguy

Guest that1chrisguy

hmm, painting sounds like a cheao idea.. I am poor.. LOL, what kind of paint do you think i should use? Thanks for the help thus far!

You can get them vinyled in black or paint them if you want.

if done correctly, does the vinyl dash paint work well and look good? i'd thought about it before, though i'm not sure of the quality, how long it lasted, etc. ~drop a line on it if you know

basically, you're gonna have to take every panel out of the car and paint them outside of the car.

the flexible paint is good for the softer surfaces of say the dash and door panels, but don't use it on anything harder than that, or it flakes right off.

yea jsut soak thepieces in bleach white and then paint them with a couple coats of primer and then a couple coats of paint or u can get it vinyled liek ashley siad

i believe you can use rubbing alcohol also

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

hey man i say just get your interior vinyled...i painted mine and 6 months after its all peeling and looks like sh*t man..it was a show car and now like this it suxz ass lol..not worth painting it..thats what i think..i got a pic of my car if you would like to see it

did you sand your interior before you painted it? i have a friend with a 94 civic who painted his whole interior white (looks like crap and you can't see out the windshield because of the glare)...we sanded down all the parts which makes the surface a little rouch so the paint has something to hold on to, then gave it a couple coats of white and its been fine for almost a year now.

Archived