crazy sol

alveezy

i can definitely appreciate all the hard work going into the conversions because i did all the body and paint work on my car. its definitely unique, but youre taste is different than mine. i like the sectioned black hood, it looks like you follow those lines on the roof and trunk too, but its hard to tell from the pics.

if u want me to tell you me honest option of this car i will... I mean i am not sayin mine looks the best or anythign liek that because mine is all stock but it dose not look good at all from the front tire adn the front bumper their is way to much space and its not needed at all....i mean its your money but with that money i would of made it look better liek got a new paint job on yours b4 you did the stuff and nice set of wheels and made the car a little bit lower..... i mean in the end that would of been the best seing how its an auto lol jp

HAHA it has dual exhaust, no intake, limited visibility, and Acura badges.

Me no likee, regardless of the time and effort it took. He went the wrong way with this one.

i knew something looked wrong, there was so much space in the engine bay, intakes are good

not a fan. the work looks clean, but the stickers are ghey. And the front wheel well makes the whole thing just look wrong. The front well is like 50% larger then the rear well. With that little 15' wheel in there it looks like your pimping bicycle tires on that thing.

There is nothing wrong with single cam. You know I love'em

• 1 month later...

I go to College for Creative Studies in Detroit for automotive design, and i am a firm believer that if you want car specific or certain, then don't put the front end or tail lights of what you really want on the car that you currently have. but i must admit and in my personal opinion, you did a wicked job in doing so, GOOD WORK. only criticism that i have is that all the work you did was on an automatic del sol.

wow, look at all the space in the front fender. you could hide a mexican family in there and bring them across the border if you wanted to.

i applaud the effort that went into this car. but, it would be so much better if there was at least a motor under that hood with some balls (a k20 would be really f*ckin sweet in there, and fast as crap too). and the stickers gotta go.

also, look into a at/mt conversion

Archived