You sound like a 16 year old... reasons are below

330,000 miles on it stock engine

im real hard on it, i almost redline every gear like everyday

i play with it a lil to see if its fixed

so i drive it at over 100mph

pop the clutch in 4th gear to start it again

now if i said

my finger hurts.. whats wrong with it

to a doctor over the phone how would he know what was wrong?

I should have said

my finger hurts because i slammed it in a car door, or a car fell on it, or i was attacked by a squirrel, or it was cut with a rusty knife, etc

right now you appear as a moron who is trying to blow his car up and does not give any other information besides 'it doesnt run right'.. similar to 'my finger hurts'

and i cant figure out if this is a troll trying to mess with us or if you are serious

i vote troll. he basically stated he drove his crx 1800 miles without a stop. could be bad english and I am misreading it though.

BTW to OP. If you still want advice on the CRX. If you're looking to mod it, your best bet is a first gen integra swap. That's the D16A1, it's actually a dual cam setup, but it's still a D series. Again, this engine predates VTEC, so don't expect that in this motor. It comes from the factory at 112 hp or 118 hp depending if you get a brown or black top. The D16A1 pretty much bolts up perfectly into our chassis. The stock wiring harness can be used, and the aftermarket for the integra motor is MUCH better and much more widely available. You can probably pick one of these engines up for really cheap (~$300) from a junk yard. This is the route I'm going, that's for sure.

well thanks for being compleatly igonorant, and just to let u kno, it was the distributer(blew a hole in the side of it last nite) changed it out this morning and drove at well over 100 the whole way home, theirs nothing wrong with driving a car fast or long as long as u take care of it and driving a honda urself i would figure u would have a little more faith in them 300000 miles on ur stock engine or not, oh and btw im not from lousisiana im from pennsylvania, i just live in louisiana oh and thanks again for being the most ignorant person i ever ran into when asking for genuine help, im sure it reflects

Not to further aggravate the troll, but you sir, are a moron. Why are you a moron? Because you have admitted to driving your car at an excessive rate of speed for extended periods of time on a public roadway. In my book, that doesn't make you a fellow honda owner that make you a menace to me and my family safely driving on the highway.

I sincerely hope one of two things happens to you before you kill someone: You blow up your car, or you crash solo and are never able to drive again.

That is why no one wants to help you. Not helping you saves other peoples lives.

• 2 weeks later...

Not to further aggravate the troll, but you sir, are a moron. Why are you a moron? Because you have admitted to driving your car at an excessive rate of speed for extended periods of time on a public roadway. In my book, that doesn't make you a fellow honda owner that make you a menace to me and my family safely driving on the highway.

I sincerely hope one of two things happens to you before you kill someone: You blow up your car, or you crash solo and are never able to drive again.

That is why no one wants to help you. Not helping you saves other peoples lives.

u sound like every peson in my rear view...........

Speed Demon 4LIFE

thought your car was messing up? doesnt seem like you'll be passing many people in the near future

thought u was reading , i already told u it was the distributer, i blew a huge hole in it, just pulled the one off my other rex, and im good to go , back to redline every gear!

HAHAHAHAHA i never herd of so many people get all salty cuz someone speeds, big FN deal, ..........

PS: I live in louisiana(71446) my name is Ty , u can see what my cars look like in my pic so contact all the authorities u want, lets just see if they can catch me

......Speed Demon4LIFE

hahahahahaha yal couldnt be more wrong,, im from pennsylvainia, pittsburgh egzactly, i just get around, i was pro am skateboarder for 4.5 years been skateing for 10 and icall me 13 call a douche for speeding , all u doin is helpiin my cause, so go ahead keep searching up on me, theirs still alot out their that u aint posted yet, unlike most of you i have a life and im not afraid to live it at 100+ or not

PS: i lived in ohio, georga, florida, texas, nevada ,louisiana, cali and PA so while ur still just saying whatever come outta ur ass, atleast if ur gonna talk crap get it right

At 100 plus it won't be long until you are just a greasy spot on a back road somewhere. Just hope you don't kill my family in the process. Aside from collateral damage you will not be missed.

just cause i can drive doesnt mean ima crash, u shouldhave a little more faith in urselves an ur hondas, i push mine like no other, just cuz i have faith in my cars, i mean seriously, its a crx with a 1.5 and a civic with the 1,.6 i can only do like 120 in them anyway , look at ll theis fools with 370z and corvettes and audi TTs, i mean they goin well over 140 and if any of u ever been anywheere on a interstate if ur doing 100 ur getting passsed , excuse me for learning to drive in texas, in whice their interstate slogan in DONT SLOW TEXAS DOWN so think what u want but truly i might be speeding like i always have but all of u are wishing i have a horendis crash, well all im hoping is if i crash, i hit u, cuz im hopin forthe best at 100 , not compleat devistation u pricks

you really should download the spelling and grammer checker

and speaking i have a 350z in my driveway right now i can say not everyone who own a Z drives 140 mph down the road

and you are comparing a stock HONDA's ability to a 370z or an audi? wow

Sure my car can handle 100, but I can't do anything about the deer running in the road in front of me, or the minivan that pulls out cause he's thinking you are going 65 like the law says.

As for other cars: I usually cruise on the highway at around 70 and am by far the fastest car on the highway.

ok ill give u that, theirs not anything u cando about other people or animals, accept hope ur skills are in top shape, but i can not agree with u on doing 70 and being the fastest car around u, i cant even do 80 without gettting passed by a semi truck let alone other cars, and besides all that WTF is the gurl with a Delsol doing in the CRX forum anyway? and hahahahahahaha u got a nissan

oh and have any of u ever been to new jersey? i went to tech school their almost a year ago and every honda/tuner u see is hauling ass on just regular side roads and stuff, atleast when im flying down the road its atleast a highway

I also have 2 supras.. because i can afford more then a CRX with 300k miles on it

and your mad sk!llz m3an n0th!n in a HoNda Yo!

that was so hard to type for me, though he could understand it better though. When your car is not set up to respond at high speeds you will just lose control and go off the road or into another car. Not every car is automatically set up for high speed handling. Honda owners or 'tuners' as you call them often speed because they are retarded and can't drive properly.

sebby: your so sweet.. and said village lol

yea its a crx delsol, and mine is a civic crx, but im not in help for a civic am i? no so why aint she in help for a Delsol since shes so knowledgable? i dont care what she has to say and she probley does kno more about hondas than me but im learning, im not out here beng a compleatly ignorant towards someone askin for help.....and no dude i dont drive 100 on regular roads thats ignorant, but on the highway or interstate, move over cuz im comin thru period

Archived