Old CRX's are crap

hondagangsta177

Dude... SHUT YOUR frackIN MOUTH!!!!! You don't know what you are talking about, and you are a retard. I mean come on... Buying a POS for too much money and then you're gonna forge a registration sticker? You sir need help of the ass kicking sort...

Pass that sh!t, I'll pack it with the sh!t I got. It'll make your head spin clean off your neck.

Pass that sh!t, I'll pack it with the sh!t I got. It'll make your head spin clean off your neck.

lol oh really?

I came home today from school, and saw my mom planting some flowers and herbs and crapt, and I spotted one she was planting, and asked....

"um.... do you know what your planting, or at least what that looks like?"

"yeah its salvia..... its an herb"

my mom is growing salvia in our backyard..... Prolly have to harvest some, and try it sometime.....

Pyro, if you do use some of the salvia you either have to smoke a lot of it or get some of the extract. Otherwise it won't work well and just give you a headache. Believe me, I've tried.

They sell the 5x stuff for pretty cheap and that will make your head spin for sure. After the hard-ass trip you just lie there and feel stoned out of your mind for like 2 hours. Be ready.

The wiki:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salvia_divinorum

And where you can buy it:

http://www.salvia-divinorum.com/

Apparently its good in a water pipe. That makes sense since when we smoked the leaves all we got was a headache. I bet that stuff rocks when you use a hookah. Deffo gonna have to try that this summer.

• 2 months later...

This thread is funny as hell, finally came back to it after 200 million years of not being here and lmao. From Crappy CRX's to Salvia huh? Well that's why some people are screwed up in the head... posting whatever's on thier mind.

In the end I did get caught for that fake inspection sticker and paid a hefty $210 fine. Nothing more nothing less. It sucked ass so now i've been stupid and learned from that mistake. Take it from me... DON'T EVER DO THAT. Pce out

Archived