Question About A Friends Civic

mkiii_supra

hey.. with slicks your looking at a good low 14 to high or mid 13... with street tires and a bad driver, your probably gonna run 14s all day.. a type-r motor is a great choice because of its LSD and vtec pulls good for a lighter body hatch, so breaking 12s with bolt ons and some engine work.. is very .. very possible

uh i wasn't complaining but thanks for contributing your knowledge in my thread. im glad i could help out your post count.

Andrew

hey, don't be a f*g, and really, who gives a damn about post count? i mean seriously, it doesn't mean anything. don't gotta get bitchy because i threw my opinion out there, andrew, so stop acting like a child

ummm....mkiii supra, if your not happy with our board, leave. even though we'd love to have you stay and contribute info about cars and what not, we don't need fags on the board. dd biggy: i agree, post count is pretty pointless...but its cool to know how many posts you have. :D

btw: i have 187 now...but some people have like 600, so i aint got nothing... 8)

• 1 month later...

Archived