B18a1 w/Talon"TSI" turbo??

Ok a goof friend of mine has a Honda crx w/a B18a1 from an Integra.We recently got our hands on a Talon tsi turbo,manifold,downpipe all the goods.He needs to find out what all he needs to do to make this turbo work for his crx.I hear the exhaust manifold wont work period! but we havnt tried yet.So all we need to know is weather or not we need a mnifold from the talon or if we need on custom built or if they have 'em around somewhere.any help would be greatly appreciated.thanks w00t

yeah like bigbird said, the only thing you can use is the turbo. the mani wont fit and either will the downpipe. im not even sure what kind of flange is on that turbo, but you'll need to find that out in order to find the right manifold. youll need a b series manifold with that type of flange on it, boost controller, intercooler and pipes, wastegate, bov, downpipe, oil lines, fmu, vacuum lines w/ tee's. my suggestion is sell that turbo/dp/manifold and use that money to buy a t3 and start buying all the other things you need.

if you want to stay with the TSi turbo you have to use a greddy manifold for a B-series(check ebay) , because Greddy uses mitsubishi style flanges. Now a better way would to get a manifold from BMCrace.com ($210 for the log) and find a cheap t3 from a turbo thunderbird or an 80's turbo mustang or go on ebay.

Archived