where can i find crx front clips

burplecrx90

you're more likely to find sites that offer the front end (fenders, corner lenses, headlamps, bumper lenses, bumper cover, rad support, sidemarkers), but if you contact them chances of them having them in stock are slim. and unless you are located in the same area as the company, shipping would make it not worth it. your best bet is to turn to ebay, but the front bumper cover will probably be a bitch to find, especially one in decent condition. (had to play PM tag with a guy for a few months on a message board to finally get my first SiR front cover... sold it to get something else instead, but later decided against it, took me 7 more months to find another front cover -- for a reasonable price too). you'll save money piecing one together also -- and you do not need the rad support or fenders.

yeah but i want the motor dash wiring in and out im tring to do the full sir conversion i have the glass roof already installed and the back seat i just need everything else but i need the motor dash pedals etc... and money isnt a problem would you know of any sites that have them

Archived