New car

blackdelsol

I will be selling my del sol s shortly because I just got a '97 black del sol DOHC VTEC. w00t I paid $4, 150. It has 130,000 miles and there is nothing wrong with it (according to seller, I don't have it yet.) Was it a good deal, or is that about the average price?

haha nah its all good, i was just bustin ur chops. i have power steering too, just took it out :D you got me on the 4 disc brakes though. oh well.

I thought you had a del sol s model and swapped the VTEC in??? The del sol s with the manual was the only model without power steering, according to the handbook..., I guess it could have been an option. My s model doesn't have it and I got sick of having to crank on the wheel when not moving, but I guess it robs some power. Did you ever have yours dinoed?

haha yeah what sexyh22 said. and btw i have like 2 posts about my car, not 4000 about the stupid crap evAR. :laugh:

if your interested PM me, or look in the classifieds for the list of crap on the car.

yeah i had the s model and swapped in the b16 delsolsaretight, but when i got the swap it came with a power steering pump. i just didnt put it in b/c i dont mind not having power steering.

alright, I see. I still have an s model, but now I have the VTEC too. I drove into town at about three this morning. Tampa bay, Fl. to Bemidji, MN. Damn, its soooo much faster. no comparison...

Archived