Updated pics of my car and a few pics of a del sol

dawrenn

here are better pics of my CTR headlights and the my car without the wing. I also put the amber sidemarkers back on. I have no lip due to it cracking :mad

DSC00575.jpg

blurred3.jpg

Blurred.jpg

blurred2.jpg

DSC00577.jpg

DSC00583.jpg

Here are some night pics to show what the city lights look like:

lightup1.jpg

And here are pics with my headlights on. The bulbs are utra violet from www.luminicsbulbs.com

far1.jpg

Lightup.jpg

My friends turbo Del Sol:

blurred1.jpg

DSC00580.jpg

DSC00582.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
nice cars. I'll be boosting my Sol sometime in the future.

we better be seeing some pics of that bigbird :thumbsup:

the other day my friends del sol with a CR-VTEC setup like you got stolen. they stole it, n then friggin crashed the thing.

we better be seeing some pics of that bigbird :thumbsup:

the other day my friends del sol with a CR-VTEC setup like you got stolen. they stole it, n then friggin crashed the thing.

that sucks man. I haven't had to deal with that*knocks on wood*. my driveway is so long that you can't see my car from the road and I park my car where I can keep an eye on it at work.

I really need to start saving for this turbo project. I'm still debating on if I should boost the B20 block(84.5mm sleeves, but a stronger material than other B series) or bore the B18B block to 81.5 and boost it. a friend of mine made 400whp on a boosted LS-VTEC with stock sleeves.

Archived