Guess what the UPS man put at my door today

dawrenn

box.jpg

Thats right, Authentic CTR headlights. I will most likely be putting them on tomorrow, I will post pics as soon as I am done. I might even do a little write up on wiring the city lights.

CTR.jpg

I know how you feel. Im usually running to the door whenever I hear a loud truck going down my street when im waiting for a package LOL

congratulations! I think it would be a great idea to do a write up on wiring them up. It'd help out future members..or current members. :D

I know how you feel. Im usually running to the door whenever I hear a loud truck going down my street when im waiting for a package LOL

congratulations! I think it would be a great idea to do a write up on wiring them up. It'd help out future members..or current members. :D

I will definitly do a write up, I might even start from taking the bumper and headlights off then the wiring.

I will definitly do a write up, I might even start from taking the bumper and headlights off then the wiring.

O, these are the real HIDs?

*EDIT* Teacher was coming,lol. How much wiring does it take? Did it come with a wiring diagram?

O, these are the real HIDs?

*EDIT* Teacher was coming,lol. How much wiring does it take? Did it come with a wiring diagram?

The wiring was not hard. Just need to tap into 2 wires.

Archived