Anyway to crank more boost out of JRSC

JRSCPreluda

I put a JRSC on my H22A4. It is alot faster now, but I was not to impressed with it. If I could go back I would have slapped a t3/t4 turbo on it. Money is not really an issue, but would anyone recomend having a supercharged turbo prelude. There is something about the HKS SSQV blow off valve that is so damn sexy.

whats stopping you from adding the turbo too if theres no money problems? then you can have a superturbocharged car. if you ran 10psi outta the sc and 10psi outta the turbo you would rock that crap hard. 10x10=100PSI!!!! w00t

LOL. Yeah I would have to wait till July if I put a turbo on it though. I would def. have to rebuild the engine. My dad pays for the majority of the things on my car so it is really no problem, but I would have to wait for a "special occasion" like my birthday. I will try to take some pics and post them. I just joined honda forums so I am kinda new to everything.

Archived